Sunday, February 21, 2010

Update on Project

This week, I have been busy working on my scrapbook. Last week, I went out and bought a variety of different papers, stickers, and other design tools. I have decided that I'm going to create different sections of my scrapbook, and divide them into categories. For instance, I'm going to have a section dedicated to my family, one dedicated to my friends from home, one dedicated to my summer camp, and one to my sorority. They won't just include pictures, but also other sorts of memorabilia, such as ticket stubs, flyers, or small things like that.


Something I find so interesting about scrapbooks is how many different ways they can be done. There is not one conventional, ideal way of making a scrapbook. They are all about being unique and showing off individuality. That is something I really like about scrapbooking. I do not like doing things the conventional way - instead, I like to do my own thing in order to show what kind of person I really am. My goal is that at the end of the semester, I will have a finished product 

No comments:

Post a Comment