Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

Over spring break, I promised my friend Jenny I would show her how to do scrapbooking. It was a really interesting experience. I enjoyed teaching Jenny something I've been working hard on learning myself. I will email her and see if she can send me any pictures of some of the stuff we made together. Since Jenny and I met in middle school, we focused on our middle school and high school experiences - something I had not really done much of yet.

Currently, we are reading chapters of the book Cheap for class. I do believe there is some sort of correlation between my project and this book. The book talks a lot about making things available at cheaper prices, and I feel like scrapbooking is a way to save money by doing something yourself instead of buying it from someone else.

I'm still working on sketches for pages in my scrapbook. In the next week or so, I hope I can really begin putting everything together, so that by the end of the semester I have a finished piece that is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment